Newb Says Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb Says Hey!

A couple buddies of mine says this is the place to hang your hat so I thought i'd check it out! I have a 2001 Trans Am with a forged LS7 427 all motor. I'd give you guys a couple pictures but she looks kind've ruff right now. I pulled the motor back out to stroke it again...............ahhhh, the need for more power!!!Traver
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Hey Traver, welcome in!

Anybody with a forged 427 obviously has good taste and is welcome here!

Comment

Welcome to the site. LS7 =

Any #'s??

Comment

Welcome! how big u going now?

Comment

Im' changing up the crank from a 4.00 to a 4.125 which will go from a 427 to 441 cubic inches. I know it doesn't sound like much but I'll be doing alot of other updates to support it, bigger cam, ported heads, larger throttlebody and bigger headers. A couple more little tricks that we'll leave out to keep people guessing!!Traver

Comment

Previous numbers were 535 rwhp and 493 rwt on a Chasis Dyno. Thanks for all the welcomes guys!! I hope this site turns out better then the last ____ hole I was on! You guys can fill in the blanks, right?! He!He!He!:lol:Traver

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
              Im' changing up the crank from a 4.00 to a 4.125 which will go from a 427 to 441 cubic inches. I know it doesn't sound like much but I'll be doing alot of other updates to support it, bigger cam, ported heads, larger throttlebody and bigger headers. A couple more little tricks that we'll leave out to keep people guessing!!Traver
              That's downright sick!

Comment

No more like I'm sick.................sick in the head that is!! Oh, well it's only money right?! My tree has been looking awfull bare though lately......

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                  Previous numbers were 535 rwhp and 493 rwt on a Chasis Dyno. Thanks for all the welcomes guys!! I hope this site turns out better then the last ____ hole I was on! You guys can fill in the blanks, right?! He!He!He!:lol:Traver
                  Yeah, we're small for now but that's ok. So far the quality of guys and cars here is 2nd to none.

Let's hope you won't have the need to fill in that blank about us. lol

Comment

WOW 441 c.i. I am going to have to build that 540 sounds like real competition here.
                    Anyhow Welcome to the home of the Outlaws.

Comment

Welcome newb Still have to see your beast of a car. Can't wait!

Comment

Forged LS7 427???? You're my hero!

Any track times/traps?

Awesome setup man! Welcome to the site!

Comment

wow I would like to take that car for a run

Comment

well you know where I live, will you be able to drive that car this far to get your rematch this spring?what is it?? three blocks? maybe four

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

welcome.....

Comment

Working...
                              X