No announcement yet.

I am missing 4 cylinders... *Flamesuit on*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, got the head off the block last nite. Block is almost ready to go to the machine shop. Gotta pull the pan off and the rotating assembly out. I have never done this before, so it should be a good experience. After that is done I gotta talk to the guys at the machine shop about prices for headwork.

Comment

pics please

By the way...is this machine shop you use one that specializes in your type of motor?

Precise headwork can make all the difference in how well your car runs. make sure they don't botch the head.

Comment

Uhh... do you mean 4 cylinders as my "type"? If you mean my specific motor, there is no shop in the world that specializes in it.

Comment

Here is some little updates, downpipe is done.. Wehner is the man, got some stuff in boxes ready to go, forged bottom end ftw! VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That thing is taking up valuable RX7 SPACE OK

Comment

Originally posted by black_7 View Post
              That thing is taking up valuable RX7 SPACE OK
              So you can do more body work? Show before go... Getting it ready for the F&F4 release?

lol :rotfl:

I know it is taking up space, but it isn't completely my fault, Jon hasn't finished all of his stuff yet either.

Comment

Ok, so haven't updated for a while now... but, I have something I know you guys will love.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I like it, and it completely matches the no color theme for my car. My car won't be the fastest thing on the road, but it will make me happy.

Insert "you're a fag", "homo", etc. here.

As far as other updates go, assembling the shortblock tomorrow. When all is said and done, hoping to make about 25psi out of the 30r and rev to around 8000 daily, maybe 8700 for spirited stints. It is balanced, has a lightened pulley, aluminum flywheel and upgraded valve springs, so it should be ok. Not to mention the forged crower rods and forged pistons.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Working...
                X