Hello from Gods Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Gods Country

I met with an old friend today and he introduced me to your site. We talked about some old times and the memories made me feel as if it were those days agian, "The Good Old Days" I'm looking forward to some car talk and hearing some of your stories. Titan5

Welcome.. what do ya drive?

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome:cool:

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

welcome.................... must be a '55- '56 post belair........ cool...

Comment

Welcome to the site so far I have pegged 3 people who have started on here, Is this Ash?
              if is that avatar looks like your car.

Comment

Thank's guys, I have a 55 Belair with a Big Block and TH400, It's been out out commission for a while (too many years to mention) I usually say that its in a coma I hope to get er back together some day soon??? :lol: that is what the people who know me usually do when I say that.

602HP, No, you missed on this one but if you know Ash, and you think back to the Hi Lake days and remember a Blue 70 SS 396 Camaro, you may still have a chance to redeem yourself??????

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                  Thank's guys, I have a 55 Belair with a Big Block and TH400, It's been out out commission for a while (too many years to mention) I usually say that its in a coma I hope to get er back together some day soon??? :lol: that is what the people who know me usually do when I say that.

602HP, No, you missed on this one but if you know Ash, and you think back to the Hi Lake days and remember a Blue 70 SS 396 Camaro, you may still have a chance to redeem yourself??????
                  I guess I am 2-1 now but Welcome anyway I know that you know Glenn
                  If you need some help getting your car going just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                    I met with an old friend today and he introduced me to your site. We talked about some old times and the memories made me feel as if it were those days agian, "The Good Old Days" I'm looking forward to some car talk and hearing some of your stories. Titan5

Hey Jon! It's an honor to have ya in here!

It was good to see you...just wish it were under better circumstances...I only have good memories of Mike.

But let's not talk about the sad stuff. If you can stomach the Billy Kelly, Willie and Carl Gene stories along with all the other nutty things in here....I hope you'll hang with us.

By the way everybody...Titan5 didn't live too far from Hi-Lake and saw some of the crazy stuff we used to do.

Comment

Thanks Glenn, It was good to see you agian, it's been tooo long... I agree, we will all think of Mike often and he will be missed.
                      I will enjoy seeing all the things you guys have to say, hope you guys don't mind another gear head looking in on things once and a while to get my fix of flash backs? Hope I can throw my thoughts in and help out sometime?
                      It's going to be a slight challange to figure this Forum thing out but I catch on quickly.
                      I have checked out some of the pics and stories already, and they do bring me back.
                      I will try to post some pics as I figure this out, Hope you all enjoy them.

Comment

I don't suppose you know where your old SS396 Camaro is?

By the way you have a lot of automotive experience and we can benefit from your tips and suggestions

Comment

Welcome big dog

Comment

Thank You for the Welcome mustangmike I'm happy to be here......

No Zman, I did know where it was for a while, and even visited with it once right on the Show Floor at Main Motors many years ago (someone traded it in on a new car) :cool: from there it just vanished into the darkness...

Comment

Well I know I have never meet you but the Zman tells me your cool and that's good in my book.

Comment

Working...
                              X