ok i made it to this site !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i made it to this site !!

hey all ,richie rich here, a.ka ratrod 1. some of you know me and some don't. bob told me to tell you about my 62 4 door impala. ok here it is 4150 pounds 454 cubic inch, to date 7.20 @ 99.65 at grove creek. and 11.18 @ the rock. going for my 10 seccond run before this year is out,i hope anyway.:nos_smile:
    Attached Files

Welcome to TCO and I know you are an outlaw so you will fit right in here and I am planning on going out Oct. 3rd for the muscle car race maybe we can line'em up. You might get me but then you got a couple of cubes on me.

Comment

Welcome in.

That 4dr is one helluva sleeper. Could hurt a lot of people's feelings with that car, lol

Comment

Welcome, cool sleeper you get there!

Comment

welcome, nice car...... nice times also!!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              welcome, nice car...... nice times also!!!
              thanks, i guess they are ok for a big four door ,but..... i do have a big shot nos kit on it, and i would love to get a nice 10 second run in this year

Comment

Originally posted by ratrod 1 View Post
                thanks, i guess they are ok for a big four door ,but..... i do have a big shot nos kit on it, and i would love to get a nice 10 second run in this year
                possible yes, a little less weight and you'd be haulin' the mail for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                  possible yes, a little less weight and you'd be haulin' the mail for sure...
                  my times in the car so far was done with 175 shot,, i'm wondering what it would do with 250 plus ??:nos_smile: as far as making the car lighter i don't really want to go that route. i want the car to be stock as possible .

Comment

Hey Welcome, To the place in town that everyone else hates.

Comment

What's up? What's up!? Good to see fresh blood................
                      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome guys ....

Comment

get your car ready so we can do some video!

Comment

my car ?? or the other guys car ?? i would love vid didio of my car .

Comment

Working...
                            X