Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, my name is Rob and I have a 1991 Camaro RS that I race. I live in Inver Grove Heights and thought I would check out this site.

Thanks,
    Rob

Originally posted by 1 Bad Z View Post
    Hello, my name is Rob and I have a 1991 Camaro RS that I race. I live in Inver Grove Heights and thought I would check out this site.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Welcome, I have seen you car before, What does it run?. We are glad to have you as a member.

Comment

Thanks, the best I have done so far is a 8.37 @ 165 and its 3300 lbs. Still tuning and want to go into the low low 8's for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad Z View Post
        Thanks, the best I have done so far is a 8.37 @ 165 and its 3300 lbs. Still tuning and want to go into the low low 8's for next year.
        That's Hauling, I am impressed.

Comment

Welcome.

Pics of Camaro? Sounds badass.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            Welcome.

Pics of Camaro? Sounds badass.
            Here are some pictures and a video
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYQe...eature=channel

Comment

:lol: Awesome!

Comment

Welcome to TCO. That's one nice 3rd gen and quick too, You got me covered.
                You wouldn't have a freind that has a green with black top 66 or 67 Olds 442? that used
                race at the rock.

Comment

Wow Rob, that is 1 Bad Z. Not only quick and fast, but great looking too! We're glad to have you here.

Comment

That car is kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      Welcome to TCO. That's one nice 3rd gen and quick too, You got me covered.
                      You wouldn't have a freind that has a green with black top 66 or 67 Olds 442? that used
                      race at the rock.
                      Does not ring a bell....sorry

Comment

1BADZ, youre car is by far the sickest 3rd gen ive ever seen. i still remember last year up in brainerd when you did that massive wheelie! i love the color. did you change your tune up this year? seems like it was alot tamer at msco

Comment

Originally posted by bluchev View Post
                          1BADZ, youre car is by far the sickest 3rd gen ive ever seen. i still remember last year up in brainerd when you did that massive wheelie! i love the color. did you change your tune up this year? seems like it was alot tamer at msco

Thanks bluchev, Yes I put 20lbs in the front of the car to see what it would do. Tamed it down some but not as fun. Might have to remove and let it buck again.

Comment

Very Badass !

Comment

Damn!
                              Nice Thirdgen.

Comment

Working...
                              X