hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone

figured i would check in i joined awhile ago but never kept up with the site my names scott im from plymouth a couple of you guys know my dad vern i know we are big mopar people but have a few oldies and i found a couple cheap gm's i couldnt pass up on ive been racing a blue 66 plymouth for a few years after me and my dad put it together i have a 94 camaro i was building to be a race car but that is now sitting in peices and i have a 94 firebird lt1 6spd car im going to be building instead ill post some things in the project area once i get my stuff together and start working on it, just have too many projects i need to liquidate first

Hey Scott! Sounds like you do have a bunch of projects going. Make sure you keep us updated on them. For those of you who don't know Scott, his dad and I go way back. He's a class act and I have tons of respect for him. He's a true Mopar guy and embarrassed me with his 66 Belvedere with the 426 Hemi emblems when I first owned my SS-454. But, that's why I went back to the drawing board to make my car faster and made my car better as a result of losing to him.

Comment

you know i hear alittle bit about that story every now and again! we got this old tool box from pittman and sure enough when we opened it up there was a picture of that old 66 inside old style hoodscoop with the front wheels in the air. you guys had alot of fun back then sounds like

Comment

Yeah, I should have known better to challenge a guy with the hemi emblems and he also was running slicks on the street. I'm pretty sure it was a 440 though. I was still running a quadrajet and 8.5-1 compression but was kinda cocky because I had just put headers on.

Comment

Hey, Glad to have you here at TCO.

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hey welcome to the site

Comment

Working...
              X