New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hey I have a primer 1983 malibu wagon. It has been parked all season but it will be back out early spring. Its just a street car but it goes to the track a couple times a year. Ill try to get a pic up one of these days
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
    Hey I have a primer 1983 malibu wagon. It has been parked all season but it will be back out early spring. Its just a street car but it goes to the track a couple times a year. Ill try to get a pic up one of these days
    Welcome and I have seen said wagon, It does good burnouts. What did you run with it?.

Comment

Hey, Welcome to TCO. I like wagons and had a 1980 malibu wagon like 5door's at one time.

Comment

I ran 11.49 with my small block but im changing the car to a big block that makes a little over 700hp. I was trying to get it done for the midway shootout but that didnt happen.
        Last edited by shagwag; 11-16-2010, 06:31 AM.
        5.55@126
        8.67@155
        www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

I ran it n/a before and its going to stay that way for at least 1 season with the new motor
          5.55@126
          8.67@155
          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
            I ran 11.49 with my small block but im changing the car to a big block that makes a little over 700hp. I was trying to get it done for the midway shootout but that didnt happen.

Good numbers with a SB

Comment

HI, Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard bro!
                2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                X