Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'nother new guy...

Hi everyone.
    My name is Rick. I stumbled onto this site while surfing the net for anything related to my old home-away-from-home, Minnesota Dragways. I spent a lot of Sundays out there with my brother. He raced a '67 Chevy Caprice with a small block and a 4-speed. I was pretty bummed out when they closed the place. Good thing Northstar was still open.(for a little while, anyways...)
    I am currently working on a '63 Chevy Nova 2 dr. hardtop that me and my boys will be stuffing a big block into. When I get this picture posting thing figured out, I'll post up some pic's. I also have pics to share from Northstar Dragstrip. Well, that's all for now. Happy to be here.

Rick "Hotrod"

Hi Rick, glad you stumbled upon us. Good to have you here!

Post dem dare pics up!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod View Post
      Hi everyone.
      My name is Rick. I stumbled onto this site while surfing the net for anything related to my old home-away-from-home, Minnesota Dragways. I spent a lot of Sundays out there with my brother. He raced a '67 Chevy Caprice with a small block and a 4-speed. I was pretty bummed out when they closed the place. Good thing Northstar was still open.(for a little while, anyways...)
      I am currently working on a '63 Chevy Nova 2 dr. hardtop that me and my boys will be stuffing a big block into. When I get this picture posting thing figured out, I'll post up some pic's. I also have pics to share from Northstar Dragstrip. Well, that's all for now. Happy to be here.

Rick "Hotrod"
      Thanks for Joining Rick, Always good to have another MN Dragways racer.
      Looking forward to seeing those pictures.

Comment

Hi there.
        Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Welcome to the best site in MN.

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics and welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X