Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys glad to be on this site. I have been involved in cars and dragracing my whole life. I have a small automotive fab shop near Buffalo Lake Minnesota. Alot of guys know me by my nickname DOZER but my wife calls me other names. I wish I was in brainerd but the economy hit me hard this year and my deadbeat home insurance company screwed me so I will be flipping the bill for my repairs after the storms we had. Im hoping to run into some old friends and make many more on here. I do alot of cars from resto to ratrod to full on prostreet and drag. I will ppost pics of the work as I they progress. Thanks again guys!

Originally posted by dragdak View Post
    Hey guys glad to be on this site. I have been involved in cars and dragracing my whole life. I have a small automotive fab shop near Buffalo Lake Minnesota. Alot of guys know me by my nickname DOZER but my wife calls me other names. I wish I was in brainerd but the economy hit me hard this year and my deadbeat home insurance company screwed me so I will be flipping the bill for my repairs after the storms we had. Im hoping to run into some old friends and make many more on here. I do alot of cars from resto to ratrod to full on prostreet and drag. I will ppost pics of the work as I they progress. Thanks again guys!

Welcome to TCO and we are glad to have you here. We have a lot of good people here from the guys who do their own stuff like toomany cars to one of Glenn's freinds who just joined up that drives a P/S car now. If you have any ideas to share with us don't hesitate to let us know.

Comment

Working...
    X