Retired from work, but not racing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired from work, but not racing!!

It would appear this site, dedicated to the two iconic dragstrips in MN, jogged my memory about all those days at NorthStar Dragway. 1972-1974 we pretty much were there 2 or 3 times a week. I found about 20 silent movie super 8 films and was able to get a few minutes of raw footage, keeping in mind the age and quality to start with we did ok. But, more of that later, just sayin hi, glad to be a member and thanks to those who made the 70's and 80's the greatest years in drag racing!!

Welcome Jeffco
    Can't wait to see what you have to share, anything to do with the old tracks around here are always fun to see, enjoy the site.

:smile tease: T5

Comment

Originally posted by jeffco View Post
      It would appear this site, dedicated to the two iconic dragstrips in MN, jogged my memory about all those days at NorthStar Dragway. 1972-1974 we pretty much were there 2 or 3 times a week. I found about 20 silent movie super 8 films and was able to get a few minutes of raw footage, keeping in mind the age and quality to start with we did ok. But, more of that later, just sayin hi, glad to be a member and thanks to those who made the 70's and 80's the greatest years in drag racing!!

Welcome to TCO, sorry about the delay and we are glad to have you here. If you have any trouble putting the old super 8 movies on dvd let me know I can do it for free for you. I love watching the old drag racing stuff.

Comment

Thanks for joining us jeffco!

Comment

Welcome!
          ------------------------------------
          Let the hating begin!

Comment

Working...
          X