No announcement yet.

Old Northstar racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think it ever had that plate on it. He also raced a white 70 chevelle and a blue 68 camaro? The white chevelle had Motion on the side but that may have been after NorthStar closed.
    The red camaro was way after NorthStar closed.

Comment

I have seen a photo of the white 70 Chevelle before but can't think of where. Do you mind if I share a copy of it on the Yenko board to see if anyone has more info on it? I believe there are only 4 Motion Chevelles that are known to exist. Only one of those was white but the history is well known and it was never out here in the Midwest.

The more I think about the "TOPLESS" 65 the more I remember it being a light mist blue with black top.
      www.musclecarrestorationanddesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Nelson View Post
        I have seen a photo of the white 70 Chevelle before but can't think of where. Do you mind if I share a copy of it on the Yenko board to see if anyone has more info on it? I believe there are only 4 Motion Chevelles that are known to exist. Only one of those was white but the history is well known and it was never out here in the Midwest.

The more I think about the "TOPLESS" 65 the more I remember it being a light mist blue with black top.
        No problem on sharing the photo.

Motion was just a name my dad gave to his cars. :)

Comment

Working...
        X