Finally signed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally signed up!

Hi Folks. This is Darwin. Have lived in Mn all my 66 years. My first shop was "Darwin's Theory Automotive", in Dayton. I was involved in the building of the "Monkey's Toy" and the "Monkey Shaker". Robinson sold his Duster a few years ago, but Keith still has the Road Runner.

Helped on a few other cars, too. Now just sitting on my butt, assisting other transmission shops when they call in for help, as I'm a phone tech for ATRA.

I wished that I would have signed up to this place a long time ago. Lots a good threads here, but a lot of them at old. Don't want to piss everyone off by digging them up.

See you around, and I'll try to behave. :)

Originally posted by Dragfluid View Post
    Hi Folks. This is Darwin. Have lived in Mn all my 66 years. My first shop was "Darwin's Theory Automotive", in Dayton. I was involved in the building of the "Monkey's Toy" and the "Monkey Shaker". Robinson sold his Duster a few years ago, but Keith still has the Road Runner.

Helped on a few other cars, too. Now just sitting on my butt, assisting other transmission shops when they call in for help, as I'm a phone tech for ATRA.

I wished that I would have signed up to this place a long time ago. Lots a good threads here, but a lot of them at old. Don't want to piss everyone off by digging them up.

See you around, and I'll try to behave. :)
    Well welcome to TCO, we are glad to have you. I remember John Robinson and watched him race many times at the Rock and Grove Creek. I also remember your place also, Don't worry about pissing us off, LOL. We do a good job of doing that around town here. I just let it go in one ear and out the other, we're just getting to old to fight anymore. Enjoy your stay and share some of the old race stories.

Comment

Working...
    X