Hi, looking for 1960's owner of a Max Wedge 63 Plymouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, looking for 1960's owner of a Max Wedge 63 Plymouth

I have owned a factory 1963 Max Wedge Plymouth Savoy for 35 years. I know the complete history of the car and have spoken with most of the previous owners. There is one owner who I don't know, and I hope someone on this forum recognizes the car and will remember the owner's name.

In 1966 Weldon Christian sold this 1963 Max Wedge Plymouth to someone in the Minneapolis/St Paul area. Weldon's son does not remember the name of the person. In 1969, Glenn Gruber bought the car in St Paul. Glenn does not remember the name of the person he bought the car from. His partner was John Nelson and Glenn said John would remember the person's name, but he hasn't heard from John in years and doesn't know how to contact him. I have included two pictures. The first pic is as Christian Weldon sold the car in 1966. The second pic is when Glenn owned the car. Hafners bowling alley sponsored the car. I hope someone here will recognize the car and will know who owned the car from 1966-1969.

Sorry, I don't recognize it. Cool car. Hope you find the owners or the info you're looking for.

Comment

Glad to see you make it here. I hope the pictures will jogs some memories with people so they can help with your search.

Comment

Working...
      X