• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's have a big welcome to Fast One

Welcome to Tco

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
    Welcome to Tco
    Thanks, Bob!
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

How's it going I thought you would be here sooner. There are a lot of turbo guys here on the site so have a good time Joel.

Comment

welcome.....

Comment

Welcome to the group:cool:

Comment

Bob,

Not many multi-brand boards have turbo forums. Come to think of it - this is the first one I've seen that does.

I would have been here sooner, but I just found out about it. I haven't been on the boards much, lately. Back in November, I put up a 100' ham radio antenna in the back yard. I've been talking to people all over the world on it. Sometimes I think I have too many hobbies....

What have you been up to?
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Are you the guy who works at Wright Tire in Anoka?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                No he is not gonna hook you up.. :lol:

Comment

Must be a different GN guy. I work at a medical electronics company during the week, and with a rock & roll band on the weekends. During the hot-rodding season, I'm usually cruising the local hangouts if the band isn't playing.

Comment

Hey, 98 cobra s/c - thanks! How's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                      Must be a different GN guy. I work at a medical electronics company during the week, and with a rock & roll band on the weekends. During the hot-rodding season, I'm usually cruising the local hangouts if the band isn't playing.
                      I think I may have meet you with Fast Repo (Brian) before? I'm sure I will meet you this season!

Comment

Welcome to TCO,

Comment

ReRod - thanks!

Checked out your build thread. Nice 'bu! I bet you get some interesting looks at the lights with that one...

Comment

I think I may have meet you with Fast Repo (Brian) before? I'm sure I will meet you this season!
                            Possibly. I'm usually wearing a Grand National jacket & either a MGNTA hat or a MN Club GP hat. I'm either driving the GN, or my 40th Anniversary Edition GTP.

Do you drive that wheel-standing F-Body to the local hangouts? If so, I'll stop by & say hi if I see you around. Talking about this season....I'm getting spring fever, I think. I'm having torque withdrawals...

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                              Possibly. I'm usually wearing a Grand National jacket & either a MGNTA hat or a MN Club GP hat. I'm either driving the GN, or my 40th Anniversary Edition GTP.

Do you drive that wheel-standing F-Body to the local hangouts? If so, I'll stop by & say hi if I see you around. Talking about this season....I'm getting spring fever, I think. I'm having torque withdrawals...
                              The car in my avitar is not mine. I do drive it to the local hangouts though.

Comment

Working...
                              X