Intake Mods with a Router

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake Mods with a Router

The las few months I have been making some changes on intakes and one of them is on a dual plane intake cutting the divider down. Most of the time you have to take it to a machine shop but I have found a cheap and inexpensive way to get this done. You just use an old wood cutting router, now with aluminum you can use the wood cutting bits and it does a great job, but on cast iron I found you need to use a 1/4 double cut burr and it will cut them right down also. Here are a couple I did this year.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

lol. Where do you come up with this stuff? The only Burr I'm famliar with is Raymond Burr aka Perry Mason. Looks real good. Saves a lot of work

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      lol. Where do you come up with this stuff? The only Burr I'm familiar with is Raymond Burr aka Perry Mason. Looks real good. Saves a lot of work
      I find these ideas on youtube, the shops want over $200 to cut that divider down on an intake screw them, they can all go under for all I care. Most shops don't want nothing to do with you unless you are some big NHRA talent fat ass driver who cannot build or tune things on their own.

Comment

Working...
      X