2004 SVT Cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 SVT Cobra

With intake/x-pipe runs 14.0 @ 104 on "Pass Time" on Speed. That's fast!

I like pass time better than pinks, but I've seen some cars where the performance doesn't add up at all.

Comment

I agree. Pass time is definitely a cool show. :cool:

There was a 17 yr old kid that ran a 9.20 with a brand new 'Busa on there tonight. That was pretty sick.

He looked like he weighed 90lbs soaking wet. I was actually concerned for his life.

Comment

This thread was made purely for Superford's enjoyment. I'm sure he'll be chiming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
          This thread was made purely for Superford's enjoyment. I'm sure he'll be chiming in.

Comment

Actually...saw two 07 Z06s run on pass time. One ran 12.6 @ 121 and the other ran 12.7 @ 113 if I recall. Pretty interesting to see them try to maneuver them down the track

Comment

those cobras are pretty choked up from the factory. the stock ones are just slugs. if theyre modded some of them go pretty good from what i hear. id rather have a zo6.

Comment

With intake/x-pipe runs 14.0 @ 104 on "Pass Time" on Speed. That's fast!
                I have seen 4of them on that show. 2 ran very slow and couple ran low 12s.

Comment

I will speak for the ford crowd........ bullshit, a stock 03 or 04, will go deep into the 13's at least........ and just a chip will get a 12. I have seen this up close and in person at the rock......... end of story.......

Comment

i can run 13's in a truck, w stock suspension!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                      I will speak for the ford crowd........ bullshit, a stock 03 or 04, will go deep into the 13's at least........ and just a chip will get a 12. I have seen this up close and in person at the rock......... end of story.......
                      I was the track and watched A guy with a 03 when then first came out. I will never forget first pass down the track bown stock with slicks run a 12.8 at 109mph.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                        "Deep into the 13's?" Wow that's pretty impressive. My stock 4200lb SUV ran deep into the 13's too.

Oh that was minus 20 valves, 3 camshafts and 2 cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
                          I was the track and watched A guy with a 03 when then first came out. I will never forget first pass down the track bown stock with slicks run a 12.8 at 109mph.
                          Hmmm..."first pass" and "boWn stock" you must've known the individual.

Care to elaborate?

Comment

Hmmm..."first pass" and "boWn stock" you must've known the individual.

Care to elaborate?

Customer at my work. so yes I knew him. And why do you find that hard to believe?

Comment

I ran a 12.4 with just a CAI and Magnaflow catback in my '04 Mystichrome Cobra....
                              1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                              2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                              2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                              1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X