I bought me a sled today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought me a sled today..

1st sled ever for me, its a Ski Doo 2001 MXZ 800 with 1300 miles on it.

A month ago, I rode the girlfriends 2001 MXZ 500 and thought hers was fast.. I cant wait to see what this one does!

A few pics from the ad when it was for sale.

I don't know much about sleds, but it looks in real good shape.

My brother-in law is really into sleds. He keeps trying to convince me to go out riding with them.

He already caused me to buy a boat after I rode in his. I'm not falling into that trap again. lol

be careful with that thing...

Comment

Hey Waterbug.....................where are you hiding all the time? Over at that GM site I see with all your girly friends!!
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Nice. An 800 for your first sled huh. Ive got a 98 XC700 and the thing pulls like a damn train. OH MY GOD. Im ready to hand cuff my nads to the bars and I'm no punk. Too bad the snow is gone or we could head out for a few miles. We also have an 03 F5. Pulls hard for a 500 too. Once you get on a sled you are hooked. Its that simple.

Comment

Yea.. It was a fun winter. Time to reclutch it and add some goodies.

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
              Yea.. It was a fun winter. Time to reclutch it and add some goodies.

fail:rlol:

Comment

LOL I was thinking thats going to be a hard landing. But hey give him a break.... Ive had a few rough rough ones too. Nothing like trying to run your own sled down after you've been tossed. (oh almost a good 100 yard run in full gear) Hey watebug Whatcha doing next winter lol??

Comment

Shit.....
                  I did fall off, my right foot sliped off and i rolled off of it. It was fun but scary, I hit a little too much throttle. I was like HHHOOLLLLYYY SSHHHIITTTTT!!!

Here is a smaller jump.

Comment

Working...
                  X