Denny Hecker going to jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denny Hecker going to jail?

Looks like the end of the road for Hecker, His wife dumped him, Laost all his dealerships and now the feds are going to put him behind bars, Maybe he will get a cell right by petters and the can play cards to see who gets it by Buba:rlol:

Should have know it would catch up to ya.

Comment

He couldn't even make it even though he was giving loans to tons of people with crap credit and charging them up to 20% interest. He was playing a shell game at minimum the entire time using other people's money. Tell em Denny sent ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpercables View Post
        He couldn't even make it even though he was giving loans to tons of people with crap credit and charging them up to 20% interest. He was playing a shell game at minimum the entire time using other people's money. Tell em Denny sent ya.
        He wasn't giving loans. Banks were.
        I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Judge said yesterday that he has to repay Chrysler 80mil WOW! Looks like jail time to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
            Judge said yesterday that he has to repay Chrysler 80mil WOW! Looks like jail time to me.
            You can't be sentenced to jail in bankruptcy court. However he's under indictment for fraud and so on so I'd say jail is a likely outcome for him.
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Working...
            X