X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone said Z28SSMAN has a ZR1 10's bone stock

Well this guy drives like the legendary Zman:lol2: Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ai3j...el_video_title

Thats cool, except drag radials, but think it ran low 11s with the factory rubber.
    90 5.0 GT New combo
    11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Impressive,the car needs somebody that knows how to bang shift that thing. Good for a few tenths. Wait,more money than skill.
      Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Both the ZR1 and The Super Snake cars are cool but for the money they cost I could run circles around them and straight lines too. I don't think I would get the same MPG they get, but when you have lot's of money who cares about MPG's. LOL

Comment

Thanks for the compliments but this guy is getting the job done without full throttle shifts. Probably the safest way to go. I was wondering how many passes he'd make with the clutch continuing to hold. Looks like a fun toy. I wouldn't know how to act if I had one of those. With all the money Sloss has, wonder why he wouldn't have one? Must really have a dislike for GM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            Both the ZR1 and The Super Snake cars are cool but for the money they cost I could run circles around them and straight lines too. I don't think I would get the same MPG they get, but when you have lot's of money who cares about MPG's. LOL
            Yeah there's no doubt you could outrun one for that amount of money with a drag car. There are thousands of drag cars that are quicker. A Super Comp dragster is quicker but I wouldn't want to drive one cross country.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Here's the record for stock w/ DRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1W4Fu5WHyI

Comment

wow, the other video's of the twin turbo maro's were better.

Comment

If Glenn had a ZR1 the locals would have a fit and the car would be unstopable, Add a little spray with that supercharger and Glenn would be king of the frumrollers.

Comment

Yeah but since I don't have one, it sounds like you have a couple "snacks" for the locals. Could be interesting this summer.

Comment

No sandwich's for me this year. none.

Comment

Working...
                        X