Can anyone say SNOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone say SNOW

This is the most we have had this season. Looks kinda strange outside.

snow sucks.

Comment

A bunch more on the way for this weekend. Looks like a dumping.

Comment

Dump?

Comment

It might miss us.

Comment

The big one is coming on Tues. but then again we have be told this all winter.

Comment

The Weather Report!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5jtRe-z1bA

Comment

Looks like I might get to use the big-ass Ariens snow-blower I bought last November.

Joel
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Now it sounds like it will be to warm for a lot of snow here in the cities. The prediction I heard at 6pm is arounf 1.3" here. I am glad they can predict weather with such accuracy.

Comment

Oh, crap. I was actually sorta-kinda hoping we'd get enough snow that I'd have a reason to use my new snow-blower at least once this year. Sorta-kinda is the key, here.

Joel
                    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well let me see. We have been lucky. You did know that it had to happen right?
                      Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Looks like we are going to North of the cities. Least I get to run last years gas out of the blower instead of draining it. :)

Comment

All I'm getting in East Bethel is freezing rain & a bit of granular snow. Now they're saying that we'll get maybe 3" of snow out of the deal.

Joel

Comment

I got a nice mess to clean up now. mid 40's to 50 by next week. come on spring.

Comment

3 inches of snow? Hell, I've got 10 inches in my driveway so far & it's still snowing. The plows aren't even out yet up here, so, I'm working from home today. Looks like I'll get to burn the factory gas out of my new snow-blower after all.

Joel

Comment

Working...
                              X