Stupid Xcel Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Xcel Energy

So our power goes out tonight with the storm, Wife calls xcel and files the outage. Now after 4 hours nothing so I go out and WOW 4 whole blocks have nothing and everyone else is on. I was pissedas our trees have not been trimmed since 2001 and there are a ton of branches into the lines. So I called and bitched out some lady and told her 2 years ago I filed 5 orders to get the trees trimmed, I also told here that the super told that if the lines are not the 8000 watt lines xcell it's not their problem. She said the guys were in the neightbor hood and I said BS I just went through the hood and no one is out here and do not lie to me. They now have been warned and have 30 days to get the trees trimmed and clean up their shit.

I pay my bill on time evey month and am sick of the bullshit crap these and othe companies use to get out of fixing the shit they own. Hope they like talking to chl.5 news as that's where it's going now.

Was a better company when it was NSP.

Comment

Article in the paper the other day how much it cost them, actually we the customers to fly their executives via Lear jet many times per month from their homes in Colorado to Excel offices here in MN.

Comment

Working...
      X