Question of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
    Damn son. You really owned us with that one.

Joe is really quick witted with dud statements.:rotfl:

Comment

jerry, you are an idiot.Why don't you and your other loser buddys, quadro,blue tcs'r,and fast toys go take a flyin' leap!

Comment

Ahh, I didn't build it, so it's all I have. They didn't ask me how many cam's to put into it. Just bobs lame 4 cammer excuse b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
          jerry, you are an idiot.Why don't you and your other loser buddys, quadro,blue tcs'r,and fast toys go take a flyin' leap!
          Hey pal, I don't need that stink outta yer mouth. Why don't you go drive that Ford into a manure pile like Biff in Back to the Future. Ya ol stink Ford turd lovin stink face.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
            Hey pal, I don't need that stink outta yer mouth. Why don't you go drive that Ford into a manure pile like Biff in Back to the Future. Ya ol stink Ford turd lovin stink face.

OMG that is :laughing smile:

Comment

Oh jerry, You really owned me with that one. Biff?? Is that all you got is a 40year old movie that was shit cut down. What a poof or should I say spoof. The only stink here is you and your butt buddys posts.

Comment

Oh jerry, You really owned me with that one. Biff?? Is that all you got is a 40year old movie that was shit cut down. What a poof or should I say spoof. The only stink here is you and your butt buddys posts.
                :rotfl:

Comment

Who are you? Some kind of internet hero

Comment

Working...
                  X