Tired of door knocker politicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of door knocker politicians

Just had two DFLR's come to my door asking for vote consideration. I told them I didn't share quite a few of the disgusting views of his party and I was sick and tired of the divisiveness going on in Washington in order to get votes. He said he had nothing to do with what his party did in Washington and I should judge him based on what's going on in Minnesota. (In other words, he tried to "distance" himself from Washington and the things I told him were disgusting).

But, when I went on to ask about how he felt about a number of issues important to me, he admitted he agreed pretty much along with his national party. Hmmm. As I told him why I disagreed and asked him to show why my logic was wrong, he readily spoke about why he was right but didn't have a logical reason to defend his point. When I returned another opinion with logic and asked him to show where I was wrong...he said he had listened enough. I told him, he came to MY doorstep and I let him speak, but when I wanted to talk he didn't want to listen?

He took off and said have a nice day. I told him to have a lousy day. What a wimp. And he's an attorney with a Harvard law degree? Senator Ron Latz. lol

I agree with you on this one.

Comment

I'm fed-up with both parties. But then I've never been a Democrat nor a Republican. I tend to vote for the person, not the party. However, it's been a long time since we've had a candidate that I really wanted to see in office. It's pretty much a matter of voting for the ones I dislike the least. We really need to freshen-up the gene pool, so-to-speak.

Joel
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
      X