Muscle Car Sunday good time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Car Sunday good time

Went out today and the car went about the same as 2 years ago but that ok as a 12 teen is really good for the little cam and intake I have. I will be changing it before the next race at the end of the month and going back to the old cam and intake as it had more top end and pulled harder. I spray it a little with some really small jets and the car ran 11.35 and with a touch bigger shot I went 10.80 and spun the shit out of the tires. Guess I will not hit the spray out of the hole again with some of the new tuning stuff I learned a few years ago.

AJ was there running mid 11's@124 with his Z06, Dan Davis was there and ran a 10.70 and over 130 mph with it supercharged vette too, Props to Dan.
    There were 2 Cads with the supercharged engines running mid 11's and killer mph. They realy fooled me. Met Alleyoop out there also and it was nice chatting with you and his car ran low 11's

Was a good day and I helped out a racer that forgot his helmet that I bulbed against and he went on to win his class and cut a .000 light and ran .001 off his class time. Pretty good, I will be going out for the next muscle car race as it may have open time trials and there were guys getting over 20 runs in today.

I was looking for this report. Good update.

Comment

Comment

It was great meeting you MR.hp!

I didn't have the best day, The car wasn't starting to good all day, I think it's the alternator, I'm gonna have it tested. But my car ran good, right on the 10.99-11.0 border.

If I could just quit red lighten, maybe I could go a few rounds. Oh well, last time I won the 11.0 class, I guess ya just can't win em all! LOL

Anyways, it was a beautiful day, and I'm looking foreword to the last one, we usually go Saturday for the "Fun Race", stay overnight there, and then race on Sunday for the "Muscle Car Shootout"!

I'll be putting back on my Radials for that weekend, those bias-plys suck out loud!

Hope to see some of you guys there again! :treed:
        ------------------------------------
        Let the hating begin!

Comment

Working...
        X