what happened to spiral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to spiral?

wonder where he went? he had that mn muscle board. to bad he listened to that guy with the dreamsicle camaro and the other joke that worked at hitech
    the victim had semen on his trousers

Spiral is still on TCS. I think that was your question?
    1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
    2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
    2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Spiral? was that not the kid that ruined the First MN Muscle? and made dirty and casey moderators?, then the site went down the drain after that decision. As I remember dirty was going to get Glenn and when we left and started this site all the other little sites have died a painfull death. We are still here and kickin'.

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
        Spiral is still on TCS. I think that was your question?
        heard some disturbin stuff about him he might caus yur board to spiral into the good ol boy lable tcs is famous for. Lots of good ol boys at tcs
        the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Spiral has been around for years and I'm pretty sure he's a good guy. But if nothing else, at least he can spell. :)
          1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
          2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
          2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
          1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Ouch! No offense to Quadro, but his spelling is pretty bad. I realize it's only the internet but it doesn't look like he gives a crap about spelling what he posts. There is such a thing called spell check. As far as Spiral goes, he gave me the chance to moderate his site. I posted views about TCS he didn't agree with. He chose to agree with his buddies and his site failed. He seemed like a nice young man. I guess I was surprised he felt negatively about people of a different race. That's also his right though.

Comment

He may be a racist, but at least he can spell. Great guy that Spiral.

Comment

Spiral and his band of merry friends ruined MN Muscle and MN Muscle II.Tools I tell you all tools.:laughing smile:

Comment

Working...
                X