Nut Job at the Swap Meet today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut Job at the Swap Meet today

So today my son and I were at the swap meet selling stuff and my nut job neighbor from down the street that I have not spoken too in 5 years comes up and flips me off. I told him to move along and then he flipped out if front of the crowd spewing all kinds of crap from his mouth. I told my son to get security and the were looking for him and the cop said if he found him he would eject him from the show. I gave all his info to the cops. This guy was off his rocker today and needs to take his Prozac more often. The people were all laughing at him as he was walking away. One lady said that guy should see professional help:rotfl:

I have decided that since he danger to me and my son who I really scared for today that I am going to get a hand gun permit and conceal and carry. I will not take any chances with this clown. I do think that people like him should be locked away for life. He is a powder keg waiting to blow.
    Last edited by MR.hp; 10-14-2012, 03:15 PM.

If you need a recommendation on a class let Me know if your in the south end of town.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly andersen View Post
      If you need a recommendation on a class let Me know if your in the south end of town.
      It looks like I will do this before the end of the year.

Comment

Do it now! Personally,I CCW a Ruger SP 101 357 Mag,5 shot revolver,with a 3in barrel.
        Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

that guy sounds like a real asshole

Comment

I am in the process of picking out a new pistol now. Cannot wait untill I get to shoot it and get my permit. Next year will nothing will happen at the show as I will let the Roadsters people know who he is and give them pictures of the guy before the show so they can toss his fat ass out. The guy is a total fat ass stupid narrow minded dumbass.
            Now let me tell you how I really feel about the guy.:rotfl:

Comment

Got any stories to share about this guy?, should make for some great laughs. Sounds like Moose Lake let someone out for recess to early last weekend.

Comment

Metro gun club has the cheapest class, 80.00 for the class, but you must practice cuz you must shoot a good score to pass the test. I go about once a month so let me know and maybe I'll help ya little if you want. I shoot a berreta 92 FS and am quite good at it in my little world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
                  Got any stories to share about this guy?, should make for some great laughs. Sounds like Moose Lake let someone out for recess to early last weekend.

Here is one, when this clown was 16 he got his dad get him a job where I was the drive manager. I told the boss that the he was not a good choice for the shop. The kid was always wacked out at work and generally made mistakes time and time again. One Sataurday while another freind of mine was a mechanic there we told nutty to clean the shop, he started by uncoulping the air hoses, well that was fine and all untill he did not hold the 2 couplers tight and one got away from him and busted one of the grage door windows. My buddy and I looked at each other and did not say anything, then the mechanic said to clean up the mess, the kid ran home crying. We used to rent out U-Haul trailers and some of them are reservered for one way use, one day a customer came in and was mad as he told me that nutty did not have his trailer that was reserved for him, so I asked what happend. He told me that the when pressed about where he was going to get a trailer my nutty former freind said to the customer "I don't care about your fucking trailer". I asked the customer " are you sure that is what he said and did he use that language with you?" his answer was "yes". The next day I asked nutty about this and he said the guy lied about everything. I asked nutty "then why did you rent his trailer local when this guy had it reserved one way?", Nutty's answer " I was busy and did not have time for his fucking trailer?, My reply, "YOU ARE FIRED".

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                    Here is one, when this clown was 16 he got his dad get him a job where I was the drive manager. I told the boss that the he was not a good choice for the shop. The kid was always wacked out at work and generally made mistakes time and time again. One Sataurday while another freind of mine was a mechanic there we told nutty to clean the shop, he started by uncoulping the air hoses, well that was fine and all untill he did not hold the 2 couplers tight and one got away from him and busted one of the grage door windows. My buddy and I looked at each other and did not say anything, then the mechanic said to clean up the mess, the kid ran home crying. We used to rent out U-Haul trailers and some of them are reservered for one way use, one day a customer came in and was mad as he told me that nutty did not have his trailer that was reserved for him, so I asked what happend. He told me that the when pressed about where he was going to get a trailer my nutty former freind said to the customer "I don't care about your fucking trailer". I asked the customer " are you sure that is what he said and did he use that language with you?" his answer was "yes". The next day I asked nutty about this and he said the guy lied about everything. I asked nutty "then why did you rent his trailer local when this guy had it reserved one way?", Nutty's answer " I was busy and did not have time for his fucking trailer?, My reply, "YOU ARE FIRED".

Wow!, what a winner that guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
                      Wow!, what a winner that guy is.

Yes sir.:laughing smile:

Comment

Bang Bang soon.

Comment

I know this thread is old but we just had a renter move in with a pit bull and it's a nasty dog. It already attacked another dog so I settled on getting a 308 ruger. I f that thing comes on my property I will not hesitate to use the gun to protect myself. Joe we may need to haave some target practice soon.

Comment

Practice is very important. A firearm is not a toy and one must be competent.

Comment

Working...
                            X