Doctor G I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor G I need help!

Doctor G! I keep having this bad dream about Fords. I go out to the garage and a Mustang is sitting there instead of my Camaro. I try to get in the car and there's like a force-field around it...kinda like when you put two magnets against each other. Is there any therapy you have available or can recommend? Signed, desperate GM guy.

Hey

I can help, drink lots of beer and kill those evil brain cells.... :laughing smile:

Comment

:laughing smile::lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        Doctor G! I keep having this bad dream about Fords. I go out to the garage and a Mustang is sitting there instead of my Camaro. I try to get in the car and there's like a force-field around it...kinda like when you put two magnets against each other. Is there any therapy you have available or can recommend? Signed, desperate GM guy.
        I am not sure if he can help you but his other friend Doctor Buster Hymen can get to the bottom of your problem.:rotfl:

Comment

You would be so lucky fool. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post

That's some :funny shit: right there! :lol:

Sounds like someone may be slipping a little something into your drinks. Been hanging out with any Ford guys lately?

Joel
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
              That's some :funny shit: right there! :lol:

Sounds like someone may be slipping a little something into your drinks. Been hanging out with any Ford guys lately?

Joel
              Glenn and Dan have been known to hang out at the bars late at night:laughing smile:

Comment

Ouch!
                '
                Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                Glenn and Dan have been known to hang out at the bars late at night:laughing smile:
                Ouchx2!

Comment

Want a hurts donut? :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                  X