Lost another friend and racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost another friend and racer

Just found out that Rich Muhlenhardt passed away yesterday. I worked with Rich back in the 70s. He raced a '56 210 post. It had a glide with tranny brake. Used to like watching him pull the wheels with that little 265. Lately he was racing a C10 wheel stander and was looking for head castings back in Oct. Obit is supposed to be in the Trib. Funeral in Watertown MN on Friday afternoon the 19th. Sad day.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Comment

This is terrible news.The 56 was Don Bohnenkamp's car way back.Rich did well with the truck running it in Stock.

Comment

I always enjoyed talking with Rich, always a nice guy, and very easy to like. He will be missed.

Comment

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, we had another extremely talented person pass away. Bruce Nilsen left us on Feb 16th, his information is in the Sunday Star&Trib. I will miss him and I know he will be missed by many.

RIP my Friend

Comment

Really tough news. Bruce was quite an impressive guy. The last time I saw him was years ago when he came to my house warming. He stood and talked about cars and life until 2AM.

Comment

With the passing of our racing friends it make one think that we all should take care of out health to be around for a long time.

Comment

I agree, and when things happen that make you think about life and getting older, this quote always come to mind.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"

Comment

Working...
                X