Parade of Homes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade of Homes

This year since my son is a house drafter we decided to go look at some of the new houses that he has done and others. We looked at some low end 229K (if that is low end) and those houses were just crap around were we live. I cannot believe that some builders use sub grade workers that just skim through the job so fast, we found over 30 things that needed repairs. We moved up to some of the other builders that had houses in the 400K range only to find a ton of problems. We next went into an area in Blaine that had a mix of houses in the range above and wow what a difference there was. The best of course was the 880K house that was perfect, but even their lower end stuff 300K was just as nice with very very good quality IMO. The last builder mentioned was Goram homes, if you get a chance go look at them you will be impressed, I know I was and the owner of the company was there to talk to also.

I hear ya. A lot of the new homes appeal to the eye, but when you look closer, many builders throw them together.

Comment

Seems to me that poor workmanship is now pretty much the norm in the world today.

Comment

Working...
      X