No announcement yet.

Seems like Mustangs have a lot of problems leavin car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this one> In places like Toronto where ‘foreign brands’ reign supreme, the population of Mustang owners is relatively scarce and almost without exception, are douchebags. Hell, one crashed into my girlfriend’s grandmother at a fucking stop sign.

The level of idiocy in places like the Metro-Detroit area is much less (probably because there are simply more owners), but most of the dick moves in traffic are caused by Mustang drivers.

I honestly don’t know what it is... do dicks just gravitate to the Mustang because they’re cheap, high powered RWD cars?

And this one>

I had a Mustang and did not crash it into anyone. Maybe it was because it was an 06 with the 4.0 V6, or maybe it’s because I’m not a bloody arsehole.

Believe me, arseholes are attracted to Mustangs like flies to shit. You should have seen how they flocked to the Fox-bodies after Vanilla Ice mentioned the convertibles in his piece of shit song. It didn’t matter if some arsehole had a four-cylinder LX or heavily used and abused Highway Patrol Mustang, they all thought they were hot shit.

I love Mustangs and would have another one, I’ll be in the minority of non-arsehole owners trying to not kill people at car shows with my car.

Comment

:rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ThWtlzMwo

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
        I give this video 5 bananas
        :split::split::split::split::split:

Comment

If you're headed over to Cars N Cones tonight be careful because it's not too far away from Freeway Ford. You know how Mustangs do when they're around those car shows...:rotfl:

Comment

Yeah, I drove by after work. Pretty good crowd. The '55 with the blower sticking outa the hood and the gigantic tires was there. Pretty nice that Dairy Queen lets them park and hang out.

As far as the video? What the hell kind of tires are on those Mustangs? It's like they're on hockey pucs. Certainly not a soft drag radial.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_QQE3ohdY0

Ouch. He really wanted to beat that F-body

Comment

I don't know why these guys try to run hockey puck tires.

Comment

Owning a Mustang is retarded.

Comment

Working...
                  X