Cars and Cones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and Cones

Scott Huff should be thanked for arranging this...

Scott Huff
    I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported our every Friday night and Saturday night weekend event.
    I would also like to thank DQ for letting us use their facility and extra lot next door for our every Friday & Saturday Nights weekend events.
    Also please be friendly to work staff and thank them for putting up with such large crowds of car people.

Ya, was a good time even though we got there late. Got to hang out and see some people after staying home for a year off. Will be there next weekend if it does not rain with the Green Z.

Comment

Looks like a good weekend to cruise down there.

Comment

To stop the car guys from getting together, maybe they'll decide to put light rail in the middle of Lyndale like they did on Uni.

Comment

Which DQ is it?

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
            Which DQ is it?

Joel
            The one off of 94th and Lyndale, easy to find off 35W.

Comment

Cool. I'll have to stop by next weekend.
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                Cool. I'll have to stop by next weekend.
                Yeah they set up the time frame from 6-9PM Friday and Saturday nites.

It's actually 9304 LYNDALE AVE. SO
                Bloomington, MN 55420-3513
                952-426-1529

Comment

Going down there tonight.

Comment

Yeah, I plan to show up tonight. Now that we finally have some decent weekend wx, I suppose it'll be busy.

Think I'll wash GTP first, though. Haven't washed it since before the last few rains, so it's pretty grungy.

Joel

Comment

Missed it last night, no ins. yet on the Camaro. Will be going to Anoka as I just got the Bisky aligned today.

Comment

Yeah, I missed it too. Was helping my friend Mark (the one who drives the salt-flats-themed '61 Ford pickup with the hopped-up 223) remove the intake & exhaust manifolds. The gasket included with the Clifford intake & dual 3 into 1 split headers is a piece of crap. It didn't compress enough, and it turned brittle in only a couple years or so. It developed two exhaust leaks in less than 1k miles - even though it was torqued correctly. Fell apart as we removed it. So he ordered a newer-style gasket that has lots of compression.

I might head down to DQ tonight. I see no point in going to Anoka with the GTP. Been there & done that a few times with the GN. Having to park outside of the event because my hot-rod isn't old enough isn't my idea of a fun night.

Joel

Comment

Anoka was pretty good, over 550 cars and trucks there tonight.

Comment

Not looking good for tonight or the show at No. St. Paul

Comment

Working...
                            X