X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jeep SRT8 tries to hang with a 2016 SS Camaro

Nice try anyway Jeep,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYf69k3Qvk

Yeah, the SRT is a nice SUV but they gotta weigh 5200-5400 without driver. It's funny--I tried explaining power to weight ratio in racing to my nephews and either they were extremely ignorant or kidding that they didn't understand the physics. I'm sure they had to be kidding because no one can be that dumb.

Comment

Speaking of power to weight ratio--the Hellcat is another example. THE CAR IS TOO HEAVY! We were at Rock Falls and saw one running low 12s. I sat by his family in the stands and they were commenting that he wasn't getting traction. The frickin cars have traction control--which is one of their technological advantages! What's sad is people go out and buy them and think they can automatically run lo 11s stock or hi 10s with drag radials. When that doesn't happen, they mod their 707 HP car to get it to perform better and claim they're "stock". If I can run well into the 11s with a street driven car with 19 year old technology with A/C and no power adders, in my opinion, a car running 11s with s/c or nitrous is a joke. And...if those cars are modified on top of that, I'd be embarrassed.

Comment

MOPAR> big ole heavy turd.

Comment

Whatever happened to out diehard Mopar guy who fought us to the end? must have gave in that GM is superior to other brands.

Comment

Maybe that was his friend at Rock Falls we saw running lo-12s with the Hellcat? Maybe he was too embarrassed to admit they don't run low 11s stock and 10s with just drag radials.

Comment

Working...
            X