hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    envied yes, never out numbered, by the way who is repo and who is phoinix? I am not sure who everyone is????? and yes I am the lone ford guy here but as i always say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer...... hehehe, lmfao......
    You are right about one thing you out number me with cams, your car has more cams than I have in 3 motors but my 3 motors with 1 cam make more power than your 4 cammer, how about I put the 406 back in the camaro for you this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
      You are right about one thing you out number me with cams, your car has more cams than I have in 3 motors but my 3 motors with 1 cam make more power than your 4 cammer, how about I put the 406 back in the camaro for you this year.
      ha, the 406 is for sale first 4k. buys.......maybe i'll buy it so you no longer have it....... lol:cool:

Comment

envied yes, never out numbered, by the way who is repo and who is phoinix? I am not sure who everyone is????? and yes I am the lone ford guy here but as i always say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer...... hehehe, lmfao......
        Joe it's Brian I had the 89 T/A LS1 a few years ago and now I have the pewter SS Camaro.

Joe you haven't met Pheonix aka Luke but I'm sure you will remeber his tail lights. HE HE

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Repo View Post
          Joe it's Brian I had the 89 T/A LS1 a few years ago and now I have the pewter SS Camaro.

Joe you haven't met Pheonix aka Luke but I'm sure you will remeber his tail lights. HE HE
          Boy, i'm already getting the smack.......jeez......... hi brian, hear your new car is doing good.... to bad it's an SS cuz then i have to despise it, but I sure liked your old bird........ in quite a few different way's.........;)

Comment

Hey Cobra! I'm Luke. I have a 87 Trans Am with a ls1/t56 swap. Pretty much like Brian's old GTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Hey Cobra! I'm Luke. I have a 87 Trans Am with a ls1/t56 swap. Pretty much like Brian's old GTA.
              very nice...... ls-1's are the way to go i guess....... I want an ls- 9000......

Comment

Boy, i'm already getting the smack.......jeez......... hi brian, hear your new car is doing good.... to bad it's an SS cuz then i have to despise it, but I sure liked your old bird........ in quite a few different way's.........;)
                Joe good to see you have a sense of humor. I look forward to running you at the track this summer. How many car lengths do you need? HE HE

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Repo View Post
                  Joe good to see you have a sense of humor. I look forward to running you at the track this summer. How many car lengths do you need? HE HE
                  It'd be nice to see some times from you and it would help you to see what changes may have to be made..... you can give me one foot..... thats all that will be needed........lmfao:cool:

Comment

Working...
                  X