MNGNTA meeting @ Wagner's on Mon evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNGNTA meeting @ Wagner's on Mon evening

Finally got my GN back, and on the road. Went to the club meeting @ Wagner's on Mon evening. Couple of pics.

Joel
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Hey welcome back Joel. Looks like it was a fun time for sure, is that JR's old car or Carlisle TTA?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back! It's nice to have the GN on the road again. Getting LOTS of thumbs-ups & stoplight-race invites! And she's running great! (Smoked a Hellcat in a stoplight race up in Grand Rapids on my way back down here with it - and I hadn't even tuned it yet.) :D

The TTA in the pic from Monday was Dave Willard's.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
        Thanks for the welcome back! It's nice to have the GN on the road again. Getting LOTS of thumbs-ups & stoplight-race invites! And she's running great! (Smoked a Hellcat in a stoplight race up in Grand Rapids on my way back down here with it - and I hadn't even tuned it yet.) :D

The TTA in the pic from Monday was Dave Willard's.
        Hey Joel, if you MNGNTA guys want a place to talk on line let me know and I will make a section for you guys and you can moderate it.

Comment

I wondered where you went, Joel. Glad you're back. Thanks for the update

Comment

Thanks, guys! It's great to be hotrodding again! And thanks for the invite to the rest of the MNGNTA guys! I'll let 'em know.

Comment

Working...
            X