Taking Brad's Nova to some more car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Brad's Nova to some more car shows

John and I are taking the cars to the Anoka car show on Sat. and then on Sunday we are going to the car show at the Mermaid bar car show. Maybe we'll see some faces we know there.

Sweet!

Just got my 1st cataract surgery done today. I can already see WAY better & that was my worst eye, so I'll probably be up for hitting a few shows with the GN this weekend, wx permitting. Plan on going to our MGNTA club meeting @ Minnetonka Drive In tomorrow afternoon/evening. What time do those two shows start? Also, is there any pre-registration or anything I need to do?
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
      Sweet!

Just got my 1st cataract surgery done today. I can already see WAY better & that was my worst eye, so I'll probably be up for hitting a few shows with the GN this weekend, wx permitting. Plan on going to our MGNTA club meeting @ Minnetonka Drive In tomorrow afternoon/evening. What time do those two shows start? Also, is there any pre-registration or anything I need to do?
      I know the Anoka show is like form 3pm on and cost $5 to get in. I am about the other one Joel, I have never been to that one before. I'll ask John.

Comment

Had a great time @ Mtka drive-in yesterday! The place was packed with a lot of cool iron I haven't seen at the usual spots inside the metro! I plan to show up @ Anoka on Sat. Looked at their website & it's only 4 bucks to enter! What's the Nova's plate number? With luck, maybe we could park close to each other.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it to the Anoka show today. Too much old-fart syndrome. My back & hips are still killing me from walking around Mtka drive-in & shooting pics for over 4 hours! Can't handle that many hours of standing & walking around on pavement or concrete anymore. In contrast, I can handle flying my RC planes for 4-6 hrs at the club field - because I'm standing on grass instead of a hard surface.

Hope you guys had a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
            Sorry I didn't make it to the Anoka show today. Too much old-fart syndrome. My back & hips are still killing me from walking around Mtka drive-in & shooting pics for over 4 hours! Can't handle that many hours of standing & walking around on pavement or concrete anymore. In contrast, I can handle flying my RC planes for 4-6 hrs at the club field - because I'm standing on grass instead of a hard surface.

Hope you guys had a good time!
            John and I got there at around 4:30 today and we had a good time. Over 330 cars tonight. Joel try putting turmeric with some black pepper and pink salt in a cup. Mix it with a little water and stir it into a paste. Mix it with about half a cup of V8 juice and mix it well together. Drink it down (taste kind of nasty) but it works. Did this about 3pm and by 3:30 I was ready to go out with no pain to to whatever I wanted to.

Comment

Working...
            X