Think I got the flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I got the flu

I was talking with Al yesterday and all of a sudden I felt like total crap, chills, aches and a slight headache. Don't think this is covid as I had that before and it was a lot different than this was. I even got a flu shot this year, bot that worked out well.

Well that sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest.

Comment

Shit, I hope you feel better soon!
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Ya thanks guys. It turns out I got a bad case of covid, got tested and sure as all hell that's what it came back as. Hacked up goo for a week but it a lot better now. Wife also got it and has to stay home this week. The only crap symptom on this is I still have no sense of taste or smell. I am glad I was as good a shape I am in as I can see a lot of what people died form this.

Comment

Glad you're better. Most people have no idea where they caught it from.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Glad you're better. Most people have no idea where they caught it from.
            We are pretty sure it was at the Wedding we went to a few days prior. The time I got covid in 2019 no one knew what it was and I had a strange kind of flu but just like this time I never got a fever. This time I did loose my sense of taste and smell. Doing well this week and the hack cough is gone.

Comment

Damn. glad you got over that one! Couple sound guy buddies didn't make it through the 1st version of the 'Vid. And one of my commercial pilot buddies who's in his 40s & is in great shape spent 3 weeks on a ventilator after getting the 1st version. Fortunately, he came out of it OK. And my older brother got it this spring & said it was like a bad cold. Was achy all over & hacked-up shit for a week, but that was it. Glad I've avoided it so far, as I have a couple of the "risk factors" - being over 65 & fat.
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
              X