The big dump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big dump!

Any guesses on how much evil white fungus we'll get out of the deal?
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Well...it wasn't the record-breaking snowpocalypse that was forecasted, but we got ~16" here, with some big drifts. The Subie plowed snow up to the headlights getting out of the alley & had no trouble at all!
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

We got 13" here and plowing with my modified snow blowers was a breeze. I started out with my 20" snow killer and then sucked up a newspaper "oops" now it has a vibration at top speed so I will need to look at that when it warms up. I got the BIG 28" Ariens out and made short work of this little snow blast.

Comment

We got around 15"

Comment

Oh boy, we got 1" today, LOL.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, just enough white fungus to be a nuisance. Buddy of mine who lives out in Tahoe sent me this pic the other day. Says he now has 7 feet of it in his yard!

image.png

Comment

More snow coming this week and me with a butt load of snow blowers to test.

Comment

Yeah, looks like we could get up to a foot or more. Ugh...

Comment

Glad they were wrong about how much we were gonna get! ! I've had more than enough winter to last me until next December.

Comment

Looks like we're gonna get it this time. Fuck, it's already the 8th snowiest winter in Mpls recorded history - and if we get what they're predicting between this afternoon & tomorrow, it will move into the top 5!

Comment

Working...
                    X