Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorsports - auto racing, motorycle racing, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorsports - auto racing, motorycle racing, etc.

Anyone else watching the NHRA opener this weekend?
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
    Anyone else watching the NHRA opener this weekend?
    Thanks Joel, I almost forgot about that.

Comment

Watched NHRA. Was bummed to see all of JFR getting taken-out. Really like the Pro Mod series, though! Doorslammers that run 5s @ 250 MPH!

Watching the Cup race @ Phoenix now. The Chevies are strong today!
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

It sure sucked when they did not show the P/S finals as Fox had to show NASCRAP.

Comment

I'm a HUGE NASCAR fan! Have been since back in the '60s. I've watched pretty-much every televised Cup race since '79, when the Daytona 500 was first broadcast live on national television! Was always a diehard DW, Harry Gant, Earnhardt Sr, and Earnhardt Jr fan! Now I'm a huge fan of the Hendrick guys, Earnhardt Jr's Xfinity drivers, and of course anyone who drives for the great Richard Childress! Also a big fan of Ross Chastain!

Comment

I see there's at least one more NASCAR fan out here. Post-up!

Joel

Comment

Looks like Hendrick Motorsports got bitch slapped by NASCAR last week on the hood louver deal. Ouch.

Comment

Yeah, I think they might win their appeal. They claim that the hood louvers weren't within spec when they put 'em on. Plus they didn't even qualify with 'em on. And other teams have been also saying that some of the single-source parts provided by the outfit that makes 'em aren't up to spec. Hope they at least get the points back out of the deal.

Comment

Anyone watching racing today? Watching the last of NHRA qualifying now. Then I'll be watching Cup, followed by the NHRA finals. The NASCAR Xfinity race yesterday was pretty damn good! Watched the 'Dinger start on the pole, end up in the back, and then make his way back up front for the win! Not an easy thing to do on a 3.5-mi road-course! Love watching the 'Dinger slice & dice his way through traffic! Hope either he or Byron pulls off the Cup win today.

Comment

Anyone gonna watch the Indy 500 and/or the Coke 600 this weekend? I plan to watch both. Indy 500 qualifying was crazy-fast! Pole sitter set a new Indy record & ran a 4-lap average of over 234 MPH, with peak speeds in the 240s!

Joel

Comment

Working...
                    X