Thermo King Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermo King Swap Meet

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Cool! Might have to check that out. Just a short drive from where I store the GN!
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I might have to get a load of junk ready for that. Thanks for posting it Glenn

Comment

Theresa Keys sent it. She's the lady with the green Impala with the rare back window. She's real cool and always asks if we want to park by her at the Street Machine Nats. I didn't know until recently that her dad was Harris Bartholomew who raced a green '68 Cutlass with a big block at Northstar. I recall it running 12.80s. Her brother was paralyzed when he was riding in Dan Perron's tow truck. Perron's Standard was on 34 & Cedar. The father Perron was a class act but his son Dan Perron rolled the tow truck down by Burnsville. Theresa's dad and brother unfortunately no longer with us. All super nice people.

Comment

Guess now we will have to see if the weather holds out for this swap meet, looks like 28° that Sat AM. Not sure I want to sit out there in that cold + buyers don't go swapping in that weather also.

Comment

Working...
          X