Co Worker's Super Stock Dodge Challenger at RF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co Worker's Super Stock Dodge Challenger at RF

Super Stock Dodge timeslip Colton 5.20.23.jpg He drove it to RF and ran 10.30 @ 134. 1.439 60ft for a street car on drag radials is impressive. I know he drives it to work because I see it in the parking ramp. As JR used to say---"he's got me covered".
    Like 'em or not, and I mentioned before--there are late models that people drive to the track which run as quick or quicker than cars that are solely drag cars, so we need to be aware of who we line up against at the track.
    On the other hand--there are true drag cars that run in the 8s and 9s so it all depends on what you want. I saw Aaberg run mid 9s with his 2nd gen and another guy (Bill Schilling) I knew from the So Mpls days has a '70 Chevelle that I saw run 9.12
    That's why I only build my cars to make me happy because no matter how quick you are--there's always someone quicker. My Camaro has run mid 11s N/A with a 6 speed on drag radials. Most people that know anything about racing realize how hard it is to get a 6 speed with 17" drag radials to do that.

I'd like to run him in a bracket race though. Would be fun.

Super Stock Colton 5.23.jpg Super Stock drag radials Colton 5.23.jpg He drives it to work and parks it in the ramp, so I took these pics.

Comment

10'0s is as quick as my car can go without getting booted out so I just strive to go that quick and not much quicker. Cost too much for a 9 sec ride these days.

Comment

Working...
      X