This happened yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happened yesterday

Bob’s old Camaro pulled up my driveway. Another owner now, 5 houses away from me. Lol
    Attached Files

Nice to see it's still alive an kickin' John. That was one fun car to drive.

Comment

It just came out of storage and it's leaking oil around the distributor. He is taking it in to get fixed. Was dirty but still looks the same. Fastest thing he has ever owned. :)

Comment

That was a fun car

Comment

Originally posted by tcat55371 View Post
          It just came out of storage and it's leaking oil around the distributor. He is taking it in to get fixed. Was dirty but still looks the same. Fastest thing he has ever owned. :)
          LOL, fastest thing he's ever owned. Give him a ride in the Willy's and see what he thinks John.

Comment

LOL, the Willys isn't fast. It's just fun, plus I'd have to turn the AC off. ;)

Comment

Well that didn't take him long. He over rev'd it and spun a bearing... Yeah, everyone can drive a stick.

Comment

Well that didn't take him long. He over rev'd it and spun a bearing... Yeah, everyone can drive a stick.
                Now that's funny, as all the pounding I did on that car one would have thought it would have happened to me. I know for a fact that LT-1's do spin bearings a lot. Just ask Dirty, he went through 2 shotrblocks in one year back in the early 2000's.

Comment

Yeah I wasn't too easy on it and I know the guy that bought it from me wasn't either. He tore the clutch out of it in the first month he had it. Well it will probably be back on the road again. :)

Comment

Yeah I wasn't too easy on it and I know the guy that bought it from me wasn't either. He tore the clutch out of it in the first month he had it. Well it will probably be back on the road again. :)
                    Wonder if he'd take $500 for it since the engine is broken.

Comment

LOL, if he would I'd buy it back. :)

Comment

LOL, if he would I'd buy it back. :)
                        I'll go $501 LOL.

Comment

LOL! You win :)

Comment

Working...
                          X