Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN finally legalized weed!

Roll up a fat one & spark it up!

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Let me see here, you can't smoke menthol cigs but you can sure as hell smoke pot and eat gummy CDB's. Seems like Hitler Walz has his priorities screwed up for sure.

Comment

Walz is quite the Gov. He passes a law that is illegal for some, according to Feds.
        More than 20 states have legalized recreational use of marijuana, but the drug remains an illicit substance under federal law and regulations.

Comment

Fuck, weed should never have been illegal in the 1st place! Making it illegal on the federal level was all due to a bunch of fucking right-wing religious bullshit & the stupid idiots who actually believed the Reefer Madness right-wing propaganda movie. Weed is way, way less harmful than booze or cigs. Doesn't cause cancer, isn't addictive, and works better than many prescription drugs for stuff like epilepsy, chronic depression, sleep apnea, chronic pain, chronic anxiety, and many other medical conditions.

And when it comes to recreational use, weed is WAY WAY safer than booze or cigs. That has been scientifically proven many, many times over the decades. And I'll always trust logic, math, and science over any of the right-wing propaganda bullshit, wild religious bullshit, or the fucking brainless conspiracy-theory bullshit that runs rampant on the Internet - where most of the right-wingers, left-wingers, religious nut-cases, and conspiracy theory idiots get their fake news.
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

• Z28SSMAN
            Z28SSMAN commented
            Editing a comment
            Well Joel, you're obviously a proponent of weed and that's ok. I don't see where one has to be from the right or left to have a negative opinion of weed though. And I personally don't get angry when someone from the right or left has a different opinion. You're right about the negative results of what alcohol can do to people. Everybody's chemical makeup is different. I've seen people who can have a beer and not have the need to want to drink a keg--and I've seen others who can't drink just one or two and turn into addicts. It's a horrible disease.
            In the mid to late 60s, I grew up with a number of Viet Nam vets (including my brother in law who was in the Mekong Delta) who seemed to only want to smoke pot every day--along with his friends. I previously admired him before he became a pot head. Before he went overseas as he owned a '63 Impala SS 327-300 hp and afterwards a brand new '65 SS-396 4-speed red/red. My sister worked, while all he wanted to do was get high on weed. The more weed he smoked, the less he wanted to do anything and when the weed high wasn't enough--he started shooting up and using narcotics. So..,based on what I've seen, I totally disagree of your opinion that weed is harmless.
            After all of the celebrating--when you review the law--what really has changed? You can't go into a restaurant and light up a joint and if you are stoned while driving and kill someone, you'll do time.  Federal aw is pretty clear. If the marijuana proponents don't like the Federal law--then lobby or work on changing it. In the meantime--one had better be aware and READ the law and abide by it or suffer the consequences.

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
          Fuck, weed should never have been illegal in the 1st place! Making it illegal on the federal level was all due to a bunch of fucking right-wing religious bullshit & the stupid idiots who actually believed the Reefer Madness right-wing propaganda movie. Weed is way, way less harmful than booze or cigs. Doesn't cause cancer, isn't addictive, and works better than many prescription drugs for stuff like epilepsy, chronic depression, sleep apnea, chronic pain, chronic anxiety, and many other medical conditions.

And when it comes to recreational use, weed is WAY WAY safer than booze or cigs. That has been scientifically proven many, many times over the decades. And I'll always trust logic, math, and science over any of the right-wing propaganda bullshit, wild religious bullshit, or the fucking brainless conspiracy-theory bullshit that runs rampant on the Internet - where most of the right-wingers, left-wingers, religious nut-cases, and conspiracy theory idiots get their fake news.
          Obviously Joel you never saw JR or John Haley when they were fucked up on dope street racing, not a good thing IMO. Let me tell you about my pot story, back in 1982 I was at Doc's house playing tunes when some dude brought some pot there for us all to smoke. I toked a few and was getting a good buzz, then all of a sudden things went bad real bad. Turns out this stuff was laced with Angell Dust if you know what that is. I was hallucinating for a day or two and after I came down of that shit I never smoked pot again, never. The next time I saw that little fucker who peddled that shit got a stern warning that if he did that again to anyone he would pay the ultimate price for what he did to me. Pot, weed or whatever people call it screws up the brain big time. My brother is the prime example of a total burnout even at his age now of 67, he used to be a wound up cool kid until he got hooked on that crap and yes, it did lead him into harder drugs. My point is here that smoking pot is 10 times worse then smoking cigarettes for your lungs, but our stupid people that get voted in don't care of anyone has a problem or it might cause a medical problem down the road, it's all about the Benjamin's baby to them, all tax money that's all they really care about. This is not a bout left or right wing propaganda it's about taking care of ones self so you don't have to rely on drugs to fix what you can on your own by taking care of your health.

Comment

Walz is a jackass

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
              Walz is a jackass
              My older Bother served with him in National Guard, he said the guy was so full of himself it made him want to puke. I guess he said even the Red Bulls hate Walz guts.

Comment

All I can say is that we all have choices. What works for me may not work for others. I personally don't need weed or alcohol to relax or numb reality. I've seen what each has done to friends and relatives. Each one of my close friends who still smoke weed are irrational, QUICK TO ANGER and appear to have lost brain cells. Age itself causes us to lose a few brain cells, so why in the hell would I want to smoke weed or get shitfaced and burn more??? I'm not saying alcohol is better than weed. I lost my brother in law to alcohol addiction and almost lost a Son. My other brother in law who came back from Nam is gone. Before he died, I could hardly understand a word he was saying... but he was still smoking his weed (because he was a firm believer it was safer than alcohol) He'd argue to his last breath that it was safer. What a waste.
                I took a vacation to Jamaica a couple years ago. While I'm lounging on a beach on the Caribbean, you could smell that nasty smoke. A guy sat across from me and constantly puffed on a joint while the breeze from the sea blew the smoke right into my face. He didn't give a shit about me because it was "all about him". Others were having cocktails and obviously I couldn't smell that. So yeah if I had the choice--I'm prefer people to drink a beverage than blow smoke in my face.
                I went to the Plymouth car wash and while wiping my truck down, a guy beside me was blasting his hip hop crap with tons of MFs in the lyrics, while the smell of weed surrounded us and others. He had no idea how stupid he looked and smelled. But if a cop was in the area, they'd let him slide as any confrontation would appear racist. The new weed law gives the perception that it's ok. I'll agree that jailing someone for a petty offense for having a small amount of weed on them is overkill. But to imply that a person having weed won't be prosecuted is not helping to make our state better. No more than a person walking down the street with a can of beer in their hands.
                Same as thugs car jacking and walking out of stores without paying---no consequences. Walz and the mayors of our once beautiful cities have condoned this type of thuggery. Weed only accentuates and encourages more of it.
                If this is what anyone thinks this type of encouragement makes our state better--they are fools.
                Here's a link from a world renowned treatment center. They are not a right wing organization simply because they are opposed to drug and alcohol addiction.
                Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the U.S. Learn about the history of marijuana, its effects, withdrawal symptoms and addiction treatment options.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                  All I can say is that we all have choices. What works for me may not work for others. I personally don't need weed or alcohol to relax or numb reality. I've seen what each has done to friends and relatives. Each one of my close friends who still smoke weed are irrational, QUICK TO ANGER and appear to have lost brain cells. Age itself causes us to lose a few brain cells, so why in the hell would I want to smoke weed or get shitfaced and burn more??? I'm not saying alcohol is better than weed. I lost my brother in law to alcohol addiction and almost lost a Son. My other brother in law who came back from Nam is gone. Before he died, I could hardly understand a word he was saying... but he was still smoking his weed (because he was a firm believer it was safer than alcohol) He'd argue to his last breath that it was safer. What a waste.
                  I took a vacation to Jamaica a couple years ago. While I'm lounging on a beach on the Caribbean, you could smell that nasty smoke. A guy sat across from me and constantly puffed on a joint while the breeze from the sea blew the smoke right into my face. He didn't give a shit about me because it was "all about him". Others were having cocktails and obviously I couldn't smell that. So yeah if I had the choice--I'm prefer people to drink a beverage than blow smoke in my face.
                  I went to the Plymouth car wash and while wiping my truck down, a guy beside me was blasting his hip hop crap with tons of MFs in the lyrics, while the smell of weed surrounded us and others. He had no idea how stupid he looked and smelled. But if a cop was in the area, they'd let him slide as any confrontation would appear racist. The new weed law gives the perception that it's ok. I'll agree that jailing someone for a petty offense for having a small amount of weed on them is overkill. But to imply that a person having weed won't be prosecuted is not helping to make our state better. No more than a person walking down the street with a can of beer in their hands.
                  Same as thugs car jacking and walking out of stores without paying---no consequences. Walz and the mayors of our once beautiful cities have condoned this type of thuggery. Weed only accentuates and encourages more of it.
                  If this is what anyone thinks this type of encouragement makes our state better--they are fools.
                  Here's a link from a world renowned treatment center. They are not a right wing organization simply because they are opposed to drug and alcohol addiction.
                  Well said Glenn.

Comment

I look a it this way if you want to smoke the hooch fine but don't cry to anyone if later you start having some medical issues from it's use. Why anyone would get butthurt over this issue is beyond me. There will be a lot of be stoners as we used to call them when I grew up back in the day. Hey man, Hey man got any weed?

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
                      I look a it this way if you want to smoke the hooch fine but don't cry to anyone if later you start having some medical issues from it's use. Why anyone would get butthurt over this issue is beyond me. There will be a lot of be stoners as we used to call them when I grew up back in the day. Hey man, Hey man got any weed?
                      Seems Joel may have gotten hurt by this thread, smoke a bowl Joel and mellow out, it's only the internet, like the TC Stangbangers used to say.

Comment

The Thompson idiot who broadsided and killed 5 women had a bag of weed in the car. But--you know--weed is safer than alcohol.

Comment

Seems some people can't handle reality very well. We are going down a bad path with the stuff. I have a crazy fat ass neighbor who when he smokes the weed get real belligerent and starts hurling insults at me. I just call him a pedo and that pisses him off then he goes in the house. When he not tokin a bowl then he's mellow as all hell. Still can't believe Joel would run and hide or get all pissed off about this stuff. After all, it's only the internet.

Comment

Well, I still like Joel. I just can't believe he'd be offended by someone not agreeing with what he believes in. Classic example of how people act in today's society. It's become a pussyfied society.
                            When I grew up, people tried everything possible to see if they could offend others. They moved on when they saw it wasn't working.
                            Years ago--a couple guys at work tried offending a co worker by telling him they hopped on his wife last night. He looked at 'em and said, GOOD! One less time I have to hop on her! They looked disappointed that he didn't fall for their bait. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X