Street Outlaws at BIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Outlaws at BIR

Jonny and I went last summer and it was a lot of fun.
    For $149 to get in 2 hours early and hang out in the pits--I think I'll sit this one out though.

VIP NO LIMIT/ SUPER FAN- Saturday
    -The description says it all. VIP NO LIMIT SUPER FAN -Exclusive VIP NO LIMIT seating section (closest to starting line) -Access to the Starting Line (see the stars up close) -Entry into venue and the Street Outlaws pits 2 hours prior to opening -20% OFF all Street Outlaws merchandise -FREE Parking PLUS ($75 VALUE) -Free Street Outlaws Trucker Hat -Free Noise Reduction Ear Muffs -Free Street Outlaws Seat Cushion -Free Street Outlaws Lanyard & Credential -Free Street Outlaws Sticker -Free Street Outlaws License Plate cover
    Details: This special VIP NO LIMIT SUPER FAN ticket allows entry into the venue and the Street Outlaws cast pits TWO hours before all other ticket holders. This ticket gives each ticket holder access to the VIP NO LIMIT seating section (this is the BEST and MOST PREMIUM seating closest to the starting line. This section only accessible to VIP NO LIMIT. No other tickets gain access to this section). VIP NO LIMIT ticket also allows access to the Starting Line (where the cars line up and race and where the Cast hangs out). No other tickets allow for Starting Line access. YOU'RE also a SUPER FAN with this ticket so you'll receive a FREE Street Outlaws Trucker Hat, FREE Noise Reduction Ear Muffs, FREE Street Outlaws Seat Cushion, FREE Street Outlaws Lanyard & Credential, FREE Street Outlaws Sticker, FREE Street Outlaws License Plate cover AND 20% of ALL Street Outlaws branded Merchandise. Tickets are in Limited Quantities. Online/Presale price is $149. Price at gate on day of event is $200 (if available). Be sure to also purchase a VIP ticket for your child so he/she has a spot. Tickets available for children below for $5. Children (under 18) are allowed in this seating section, but are not allowed at the Starting line.

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    Jonny and I went last summer and it was a lot of fun.
    For $149 to get in 2 hours early and hang out in the pits--I think I'll sit this one out though.

VIP NO LIMIT/ SUPER FAN- Saturday
    -The description says it all. VIP NO LIMIT SUPER FAN -Exclusive VIP NO LIMIT seating section (closest to starting line) -Access to the Starting Line (see the stars up close) -Entry into venue and the Street Outlaws pits 2 hours prior to opening -20% OFF all Street Outlaws merchandise -FREE Parking PLUS ($75 VALUE) -Free Street Outlaws Trucker Hat -Free Noise Reduction Ear Muffs -Free Street Outlaws Seat Cushion -Free Street Outlaws Lanyard & Credential -Free Street Outlaws Sticker -Free Street Outlaws License Plate cover
    Details: This special VIP NO LIMIT SUPER FAN ticket allows entry into the venue and the Street Outlaws cast pits TWO hours before all other ticket holders. This ticket gives each ticket holder access to the VIP NO LIMIT seating section (this is the BEST and MOST PREMIUM seating closest to the starting line. This section only accessible to VIP NO LIMIT. No other tickets gain access to this section). VIP NO LIMIT ticket also allows access to the Starting Line (where the cars line up and race and where the Cast hangs out). No other tickets allow for Starting Line access. YOU'RE also a SUPER FAN with this ticket so you'll receive a FREE Street Outlaws Trucker Hat, FREE Noise Reduction Ear Muffs, FREE Street Outlaws Seat Cushion, FREE Street Outlaws Lanyard & Credential, FREE Street Outlaws Sticker, FREE Street Outlaws License Plate cover AND 20% of ALL Street Outlaws branded Merchandise. Tickets are in Limited Quantities. Online/Presale price is $149. Price at gate on day of event is $200 (if available). Be sure to also purchase a VIP ticket for your child so he/she has a spot. Tickets available for children below for $5. Children (under 18) are allowed in this seating section, but are not allowed at the Starting line.
    OUCH, that's some big bucks to see non-pro racing. Ya I'll agree with you on passing for that event. Not may going to spend that kind of dough to see some fat guy wanting to cut another guys shirt sleeves off from Tweet Outlaws, LOL.

Comment

Looks like a good chance of rain anyway. Wouldn't wanna pay the entry and then stand around in the pits and wait until the track is dry enuf to race. Could be a long day.

Comment

Working...
      X