BTT 50's was a bust this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTT 50's was a bust this year

This year for the biggest car show in town was a bust IMO. Went on Friday and roasted out asses off, left early (good thing as it rained after we left) then my Wife and I just went out to hang out on Sat. and there was not a lot of people like in the past. Today it rained and the swap meet was a bust. The bad thing as the swap was all those sellers thinking their parts a worth Barret Jackson money. Some goof had an old school BBC Torker intake and he was asking $500 for it, lol. I just laughed at him and said "you'll be lucky to get $100 for that" Man I have to raise my prices soon.

On Sat. one of the workers let a 65 ElCamino go in and I pointed it out to him. The worker said he was a vendor but the green tag in the window was clearly a participant. The reason I bring this up it some one I know a few years ago got kicked out by a guy who told Chris his 65 Rambler was not allowed in the show and got one of the worked to kick him out. Man Chris was pissed off.

Comment

Yeah, I had too many things going on to go and hang out. Too bad for the rain. Feel bad for the people who travel a long way and not have good weather.

Comment

Working...
      X