Summer Cruise 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Cruise 2023

Looks like we are going to hang out again this year at the fairgrounds with the muscle cars again. I am pretty sure JJ got us 5 spots to park this year in a good area he said. I'll be driving Brad's car again and on Sunday I will most likely taking in the Wife's Camaro. Don't care if it's not the prettiest of cars, as 30% of the cars there are junk piles anyway.

Looking forward to it. Hope the weather is good.

Comment

It's looking like highs in the mid to upper 80's but with low dew points in the low 50's. Maybe Joel will come out and smoke a bowl, LOL.

Comment

Sounds like Friday will be pretty nice out there this year. Hot by Sunday.

Comment

Boy, rain so far on Fri and Sat. and some of the junk there. Maybe they should call it Junker cruise. I hear people waited in like to get in the fairgrounds for hours this AM. Not cool.

Comment

3 people called me today that waited in line for hours to get in on Sat. told me they're never coming back and went in and chewed some ass at the sign up table.

Comment

Sent Donner an email about the screwball stuff that happened this past weekend. Got some blah blah blah reply.

Comment

That show sucked this year, not as many good muscle cars as the last few years. A lot of junk trucks. What the phuk was with that idiot semi truck with the camper on the back? he was annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X