Well I Never Though This Would Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I Never Though This Would Happen

After my good friend Brad Heslund passing away the new owner of his Nova is going to sell it after only 1 1/2 years and it makes me sad. I know he can do what he wants with the car but I think this is going to be bad Karma for the new owner and well I am glad I got to drive Brad's car a few times. I would love to own it but the current owner is being pressured to sell it me thinks and in reality the car is still a 4 door. If I am going to lay down some big bucks I would want a 2dr Nova like I used to have many years ago. I hope whom ever gets the car respects it as much as Brad did. He put his heart and soul into his Grandpa's old car.
    DSCN2573.JPG

Yeah, it's hard to deal with a situation like Brad's wife has to.
    Lotsa sentimental history behind the car. It's amazingly clean, solid and really hauls.
    Sorry and I don't mean to be disrespectful, but a 4 Dr Nova or 4Dr Chevelle does nothing for me personally.
    Hope whoever buys it will take good care of it.

Comment

Definitely a sad deal. Before he passed away, my close friend Art who bought my GN back from my brother so I could buy it from him told me that if I ever get rid of it, to give his daughter 1st dibs on it. I promised him that I would if I ever get rid of it. His daughter kept his '66 Chevelle, which Art had bought an entire set of brand-new body-panels for (even the weld-in stuff like the roof & rear quarters), along with a new interior, plus a reman 283 & powerglide to return it to original form. He had a guy ready to do the restoration (Art quit doing bodyman stuff a long time ago), but died before he got around to having it done. So, his daughter is having it restored. She also kept his Harley pickup & '70 4x4 Bronco V8.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
      X