Twin 10's at the Rock next week 10K to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin 10's at the Rock next week 10K to win

Next week is the twin 10K money brackets at the Rock. Who's all going? payout back to the 3rd round and there is a buy in if you go out early.

My GN isn't race-ready, but it would be cool to show up & see who runs.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Gonna be pretty hot.

Comment

Hot Hot Hot and melting the tires down to the pavement, lol.

Comment

My friend Greg Helinske says he's coming in from Bristol TN all three days. It'll be smokin hot (94 Sat & 100 Sun) but if he can trailer from that far away--I can go at least one day.

Phat Kat 9.9.22.jpg

Comment

That car looks fast.

Comment

Yeah, it looks like it's doing 200+, just sitting there! With the temps in the 100F range, I expect it'll be tough for racers to make power.
              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Haven't heard from Glenn on how the race went last Sat. Maybe he won the whole deal and is out in Fiji, lol.

Comment

Rumor has it some guys are going to the Rockpile this Sat. and the weather is looking like mind shaft air this weekend. Now I wonder who that could be???

Comment

Was watching the last Muscle car race, there were 2 crashes on Sat. 1st one was a ricer went out of control and played pin ball with the walls, lol. The 2nd crash could have been avoided if the starter at the line would have seen the track was wet and a pretty nice Nova crashed. Whoever's running that place needs to be fired.

Comment

I haven't been able to get on the site from home. I just tried at work and it's working.
                      Vbulletin support has been communicating with me. Hmmm...
                      I compared my laptop at home with my work laptop. When I placed twincityoutlaws into the URL and clicked on the padlock, there was an old SSL certificate meshed in with the site address! I tried deleting it at the hosting service with no luck. So I called them to remove it. My home laptop and cell works the way it should now. Also activated the secure option. Geez

Comment

Ya, thanks for getting that fix for all of us (all 3) LOL.

Comment

After you said it worked ok for you and my work computer worked, I figured out it had to be in my home computer. VBulletin couldn't figure it out (actually wasn't their fault) but they should have found the problem. The hosting service had no clue. I had to call them and tell them what I found and asked them to delete the certificate. It took two times calling them. Either way, it's fixed.

Comment

Having trouble logging in, here as well. My Firefox account kept booting me out when I tried to post, even though I was logged-in & re-entered the correct password. Just tried with MS Edge & everything works fine.

Epilepsy is a cocksucker. Just got out of the hospital after having a ballbuster of a seizure & spending a week-plus in the hospital. 3 days on a ventilator. Would've died if my sister wouldn't have heard me thrashing around. She found me face-down in the bathroom, unable to breathe. Hope I don't lose my license again. Don't think I'll have to give it up this time, as the seizure was caused by my doc reducing my anti-seizure pill dosage. I had been seizure-free for 4.5 yrs before then.

Comment

Wow Joel, glad you're ok. Take care of yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X