Mills Fleet Farm Car show Sept. 10th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mills Fleet Farm Car show Sept. 10th.

This Sunday it the GSTA Mills Fleet Farm car show in Brooklyn Park from 10AM to 2PM. I will be there with the Biscayne this year with my Wife.

Yeah I'd like to go but too many things going on today

Comment

It was a pretty good car show today, a little cool but wat better than the last couple of weekends. I talked with John Auberg and he said they are all going out on Oct. 8th for the last test day with the guy you were with at that Twin 10's race Glenn. I think he will be doing more testing. If I go I would for sure need some new drag tires but it might not be worth it for 1 race this year.

Comment

I actually went from 11:15 till about 11:45. Saw Aaberg's 9 sec Camaro. He wasn't around though. I talked to a guy with a gorgeous red '67 442 and another couple with a blue '67 442. Walked through each row but didn't see you or the '63.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          I actually went from 11:15 till about 11:45. Saw Aaberg's 9 sec Camaro. He wasn't around though. I talked to a guy with a gorgeous red '67 442 and another couple with a blue '67 442. Walked through each row but didn't see you or the '63.
          Lizzy and I were both there, sorry we missed you Glenn.

Comment

Working...
          X