Rock Falls Oct 7th '23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Falls Oct 7th '23

Went to RF on the 7th. DA was quite different than the last time which was near 4000ft vs +550. Didn't get to race until after 1PM. One timeslip below is against a 5th Gen Camaro Automatic LS3. Went over and told him it was a fun race and he agreed. Gave me credit for running a 6-speed as he obviously could hear me rowing through the gears. Said he had Circle D converter, stage 1 cam and headers. He was running slicks and front runners. Classic example of how an automatic with a good converter will out ET a 6-speed unless the 6-speed pounds it off the line. I didn't wanna pound mine as it drives too nice. Plus I don't want to work on it. I know the tune is off (a little too fat) as the mph is down a few from its best of 125.6. I know it would ET better with it leaned out a bit. And...a 1.60 60ft puts me at the break of 11.50. Anything better than that will require a roll bar.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Boy Glenn, you spanked that Pickup on both ends, reaction time and ET. Good Job.

Comment

Yeah, but did you notice how clean that square body is?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Yeah, but did you notice how clean that square body is?
          I did. He needs to put a 540 BBC with nitrous in that truck then he could be Farm Truck 2.0 maybe find his self an Azn guy to pal around with, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X