Well this is hard to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is hard to believe

Today was cold with a high of 37°, 4 weeks ago to the day were 91° and set a Rec Hi for the day in Oct. and the latest 90° day in any year. Quite a temperature swing me thinks.

supposed to be 50 degrees on Thursday this week in Dec. that's pretty nice in my book.

Comment

Sure makes the winters seem shorter

Comment

Here we are Dec. 7th Peral Harbor dat and it was a paltry 52° today. I got my new 454 block all cleaned up for my next BBC project. I also made a new rear axle holder for one of my engine stands and cut the Chevelle lower brackets off (oh the horror of that) so I can put some spring perches on to use in y Camaro next year. Next I have to take out the 4.88 gears and drop in my other set of 3.55's for some street duty. I love it when I get to do stuff in the winter. Snow lovers, You can eat sheet. LOL

Comment

Yeah, the wx so far this fall/winter has been crazy! We'll probably get punished for it with a blizzard in May. I'd have dusted-off the GN & took it out for a cruise the other day - but I had another seizure on Oct 15th, after being seizure-free for ~4.5 yrs. In MN, you can't drive for 3 months after a seizure. Got just over 5 weeks to go.
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Took the car out this past week for a few blasts it been a sweet winter after the past one. Not hurting my feeling one bit

Comment

Looks like were going to set a Rec. high for Christmas eve at 48° the record is 46°

Comment

And now they're saying 55° on Christmas eve!
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

54° on Christmas Eve, LOL. Who would have ever thought that after last year's -2° high.

Comment

Yeah, this is nuts! Heard a couple crotch-rockets with loud pipes go by a couple days ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X